Your shopping cart is empty.
I'll be showing in several places in the San Francisco Bay Area in 2020. I'll post here and I'll send an email to my mailing list. Join here.
May: Very Very Rare Affordable Art Fair, JCO's Art Haus, Los Gatos, CA
- Interviewed by Learn to Paint, Kelly Powers: Twists and Turns: The Artistic Journey of Betty Franks Krause - March 2020
- Interviewed by Laura Horn Art: Betty Krause - Becoming an Abstract Artist - January 2020
- Interviewed by Passionate Painter, Caroline Italia Carlson: Artist Betty Franks Krause unleashes joy through her abstract floral paintings - November 2019
- Interviewed by The Left Brain Artist, Suzanne Redmond: Betty Krause: Painter of Abstract Florals and Master at Videos and Instagram - July 2019
- Interviewed by The Abundant Artist, Cory Huff: ABSTRACT ARTIST BETTY KRAUSE- CONNECTING WITH COLLECTORS ON SOCIAL MEDIA - October 2018
- Interview with David Dustin at The Hotel Los Gatos and sponsored by JCO's Art Haus: POPUP PARTY FEATURING HOST DUSTIN DAVID AND ARTIST BETTY FRANKS KRAUSE - May 30, 2019
- #artcrushxo: Interviewed by Kim Smith - June 2018
- JIMON Magazine: Interview - September 2017
- Str8Home.com: Article about "Green Meadows". - July 2017
Dec 6-8: Visions of Beauty, FUSE Presents, San Jose, CA
Nov 14 - Dec 22: Merry "little" Art Show, JCO's Art Haus, Los Gatos, CA
Oct 25-27: Very Very Rare Affordable Art Fair, JCO's Art Haus, Los Gatos, CA
April 26-28: Very Very Rare Affordable Art Fair, JCO's Art Haus, Los Gatos, CA
March 2-4: 337 Mirada Art Show, Half Moon Bay, CA; 11 am - 5 pm
April 20-22: 337 Mirada Art Show, Half Moon Bay, CA; 11 am - 5 pm
April 27-29: 337 Mirada Art Show, Half Moon Bay, CA; 11 am - 5 pm
May 19-20: Fine Art in the Park, Los Altos, CA; 10 am - 5:30 pm
June 2-3: Sunnyvale Art & Wine Festival, Sunnyvale, CA; 10 am - 6 pm
July 21-22: Menlo Summerfest, Menlo Park, CA; 10 am - 6 pm
August 18-19: Burlingame on the Avenue, Burlingame, CA; 10 am - 6 pm
August 25-26: Palo Alto Festival of the Arts, Palo Alto, CA; 10 am - 6 pm
October 12-14: Very Very Rare Affordable Art Fair, JCO's Art Haus, Los Gatos
This presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this business has provided a returns & exchanges policy for all art purchases.
I want you to be 100% satisfied with your new art. If for any reason you are unhappy, please contact me at email@example.com or call me at 425-417-1788. I'll work with you to make it right or offer you a refund (minus shipping).
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
I use the highest quality paints, canvases, wood and supplies in the creation of my art. All prints are made on archival paper. More information here:
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
The above preview shows how to use the live preview on this website. The image displayed is just an example, and is not available for sale.
This means you can use the camera on your phone or tablet and superimpose any piece of art onto a wall inside of your home or business.
To use this feature, Just look for the "Live Preview AR" button when viewing any piece of art on this website!
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
Join my email list and you'll be joining me in my art adventures. You'll get the inside scoop on my workshops, art that I'm creating and all the fun stuff that happens in between.
I don't share my list and if at any point you're not finding value in my emails, you're welcome to unsubscribe. No hard feelings!